Thursday 27 January 2011

Oh... simpler than I thought...

This is the first time I have ever written a blog so its all still all new to me.

Well, I am a long term hobbyist (played most things that Games Workshop has offered and do probably one too many historical periods!) and this blog is to share some of my musings, rant about games and show off some models I have painted and just let anything that pops into my head out. Expect half finished armies and barely started wargames rulesets, conversions and me constantly being tempted by new minis/rules/time periods.

Please feel free to leave feedback on anything you see, constructive criticism is always appreciated.

A slight preview of what I have been up to recently:

A minor samurai vassal waits with a unit of ashigaru ready to commit to battle. 
Models are Zvezda 1:72 scale 

-Spoon Badger

No comments:

Post a Comment